High quality FAC lens
The use of Fast Axis Collimation lenses (FACs) for laser diodes has become state-of-the-art for a variety of industrial or biophotonic applications thanks to their outstanding performance and their compact design.
FISBA manufactures customized FAC lenses with the best coating performance and high surface quality. These features ensure the highest beam quality and efficiency.
Nalux provides sales support, quality assurance and customer support for FAC lenes made by FISBA, which is our alliance partner.
- Numerical aperture: ＜ 0.8
- Focal length：EFL 0.1 – 2.0mm
- Materials：high-index glass with n > 1.8
- Antireflection coatings：790-990nm as standards, customizable between 400 and 2200 nm
- Length ：1 – 20mm
- Collimation of high-power laser diodes
- Beam shaping systems
- Micro illumination
- Pumping of solid state and fiber lasers
- Direct diode laser for material processing
- Computer-to-plate printing (CTP）
- Security, defence
Abilities of FISBA
- Customized designs for a wide range of wavelengths and coatings
- Reproducible and scalable process from 100 - 100'000 pieces
- Special designs such as TIR–FAC or TopHat–FAC
※FISBA RGBeam is a product of Fisba AGwhich is our alliance partner.